EMPLOYMENT HISTORY (2010-2014)
United States Steel Canada – Management Associate, Electrical Engineering
- Planned, specified and implemented electrical/instrumentation components on three large (350,000lbs/h, 450psig) boilers and other areas in the Utilities department, which consists of the Water Treatment Systems, Filtration Plant, Oil Recovery Plant, Lift Stations, and Environmental MISA units
- Manage a crew of electrical and instrumentation technicians as well as contractors,
- Solely responsible for organizing the electrical/instrumentation departments preventative maintenance schedules, resource management and the safety of any crews that I am supervising
Skills used at United States Steel
- Hands-on experience with process instrumentation, high voltage electrical power distribution and substations, electrical control systems, purge procedures, oil recovery and processing, flat roll processes such as cold rolling and galvanizing, coke making and by products.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes and safety, energy control procedures, project management, crew supervision, steam generation and boiler systems, water treatment systems, purging procedures and standards, environmental processes and audits, oil recovery and processing, flat roll processes, coke making, industrial safety standard practices.
- Educational background in power generation, energy systems and management, control system theory and signal processing.